Just noticed the new Radio Paradise menus do not work from the Touch
menu system. I have "disable touch to play" set to always ask. If I Try
to play the Main interactive FLAC stream then 4 items are added to the
queue (interactive FLAC, FLAC stream, 320k aac and 128k aac).

I have kind of a fix/workaround for this. But I'm not using the "defet TTP" feature, I'm not really in a good position to test. I've run some testing, didn't find any side-effect. Yet I don't feel comfortable committing this without some further testing. Would you be able to patch your LMS (add a single line in a specific file) and run it that way for a while?

--

Michael