whoareyou wrote:
> Hi.  App was working great but now each time it starts I receive an
> access violation in squeezelitex.exe.  Read of address 00000048.
> After violation, I am returned to the Setting page which seems to
> request me to reapply the host and player name (they are both filled in
> correctly).
>
> When I click apply I receive a --> list index out of bounds (0) <--
> error.
>
> Application will correctly start sometimes but most of the time I get
> the error.
>
> I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
>
> Any log I can look at?  Any suggestions?

Ok - I'm pretty sure I know what this.

The "list index out of bounds(0) and the exception are related to
setting of the output device.

The list does not seem to get enumerated correctly.   Or possibly it's
not properly populated?
Most of the time clicking on the dropdown will not display my list of
audio devices.  Intermittently it will display a list of devices.

The only way I can start up the app is to reselect the default device .

I seem to have the workaround, but I'd appreciate if the dev could take
a look at this - please.

Thanks very much

BTW - great app.  Sad there are only 500+ users.  We are truly becoming
an extinct tech group