fphredd wrote:
> Both are hardwired and share the same subnet. Obviously, password is an
> option, but it's just odd to me that it worked until recently (don't use
> it daily, can't say exactly -how- recently).

If you are saying that if you enable password protection on LMS all
works fine, but if you do not enable password protection then you cannot
connect to telnet, either directly or with SLX, then that indicates to
me that LMS does not think the client is on the same subnet.  Or there
is some other weird problem in your network.  Since you cannot connect
via telnet directly (outside of SLX), I am assuming there is nothing I
can do in SLX to solve the problem.  I think you have some other
problem.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X