whoareyou wrote:
> Ok - I'm pretty sure I know what this.
>
> The "list index out of bounds(0) and the exception are related to
> setting of the output device.
>
> The list does not seem to get enumerated correctly.   Or possibly it's
> not properly populated?
> Most of the time clicking on the dropdown will not display my list of
> audio devices.  Intermittently it will display a list of devices.
>

> The only way I can start up the app is to reselect the default device .
>
> I seem to have the workaround, but I'd appreciate if the dev could take
> a look at this - please.
>
> Thanks very much
>
> BTW - great app.  Sad there are only 500+ users.  We are truly becoming
> an extinct tech group

I'll take a look at this.  SLX get the list of output devices by calling
squeezelite-win, and I did include an updated version of that program.
I have not seen the issue, but I must suspect something different about
the output of squeezelite-win.  I'll do some testing and see what I can
figure out.

As for this tech group becoming extinct, when I built SLX, I thought
maybe there would be 50 or so people that would be interested in this
app.  There have been almost 6000 acquisitions via the Store and so far
new acquisitions still average around 275/month, many of which must be
new LMS users.  I hope this system does not become extinct, I really
like it alot.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X