@michael

FYI

I have been doing more testing of MAI and regrettably I can report the
“and/&” issue is the main cause of lookup failure. My issues were
nothing to do with multiple Album Artist tagging after all.

I retagged the track Bell Bottom Blues by Derek & the Domines from Layla
and Other Assorted Love Songs in various different ways.

If there is “&” in the album title the album review lookup fails as
AllMusic expects it to be Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs.

Lyrics only appear if the artist is tagged as Derek and the Dominos as
that is how it’s stored at ChartLyrics.com

The and the are not an issue as you said.

Cheers

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng