@ michael

I tagged Bell Bottom Blues by Derek & The Dominos for Layla and Other
Assorted Love Songs in 4 different ways. I didn't choose the track Layla
as that is in ChartLyrics twice - once by Derek and the Dominos (their
style) and once by Eric Clapton. I didn't want confusion.

27674

I then played each noting the results which are (from the UK jury) as
follows

The first 2 columns represent how the track has been tagged for Artist
name & Album name

27675

I think this proves that and/& does cause issues.

If you would like the 4 files for testing purposes please shout.

|Filename: 2019-07-11 13_11_37-Window.jpg                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27675|

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng