I think this proves that and/& does cause issues.

I do understand that there's a problem. But if it's not a technical error (bug in the code), there's little I can do. If services decide to use "and" instead of "&" or vice versa, then that's their decision. It's unfortunate that they seem to handle this inconsistently, which leads to different spelling finding results on one service but the other.

I could certainly try both spellings. But that could easily get out of control: you already tested four variations. And you didn't notice that the plugin might have run eight queries for the Lyrics alone, as there are multiple sources. And that's just for English.

For cases like this it's probably worth storing the information as local files.

--

Michael