d6jg wrote:
> Would it help if I provided a few example files ? If so send me a
> dropbox link or something to upload.

How are you creating the multiple album-artists? As repeated tags? Or 1
tag with a separator? e.g. "A;B;C" (does it have spaces?) If you detail
the tags of the invalid song (artist, album-artist, album, title), I
should be able to add these to a file and fake the track. I can then
feed this into LMS...

d6jg wrote:

> Multiple Album Artists is more common than you might think. It allows
> you to "file" an album in different places in your library - my example
> always being B.B. King & Eric Clapton, Riding With The King. Where
> should it go ?

I have that album too :) Filed under "B.B.King & Eric Clapton", as (to
me) that is the album-artist.

d6jg wrote:

> It appears in my library under B.B. King and also under Eric Clapton as
> well as B.B.King & Eric Clapton. As long as the track artist is
> correctly B.B. King & Eric Clapton then under Material everything looks
> fine - until now.

So, does it show under all album-artists with Material? Even if not
using server-side categories?