cpd73 wrote:
> I assume that picture is from the ablum lists, if so there is no parsing
> - I just ask LMS for the 1wt entry. Not on purpose, never occured to me
> to ask for more. Not sure why you would want more than 1 album-artist -
> multiple artists I can understand, but not album-artists. But anyway,
> that's just pesonal preference. As to the issue, I'll have to play more
> later. Looking at the MAI code though does imply album_id should be
> sufficient - as it uses this to look up the other fields.

Would it help if I provided a few example files ? If so send me a
dropbox link or something to upload.

Multiple Album Artists is more common than you might think. It allows
you to "file" an album in different places in your library - my example
always being B.B. King & Eric Clapton, Riding With The King. Where
should it go ?

It appears in my library under B.B. King and also under Eric Clapton as
well as B.B.King & Eric Clapton. As long as the track artist is
correctly B.B. King & Eric Clapton then under Material everything looks
fine - until now.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng