cpd73 wrote:
> I've updated the skin (0.9.1 just released) to only pass album_id if
> this is known, and not the other parameters. Looking at the MAI code, it
> appears if only this is passed then MAI uses this to lookup the other
> parameters itself. Which works-around the issue. Not really sure if its
> a Material or MAI issue, but should be resolved now.

To be fair it was actually an “unexpected use case” issue although I
submit in my defence that I’m definitely not the only one who multi tags
at Album Artist level.
By pure chance Craig’s code elsewhere produces exactly the result I’d
wish to see ie displays first entry in database from Album Artist
entries.

Recent MAI developments and Material are the two most significant things
in LMS since Spotty!

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng