erland;183338 Wrote:
> You are doing nothing wrong, you've just found a bug in the "Filtered
> Albums" menu. I have just made a corrected version of this menu
> available, you can download the new version by using the download links
> in the Custom Browse web interface.

Thanks! I redid my menus with the new template and they work great!

I have another, possibly off-the-wall question.  iTunes allows you to
place playlists into folders. (I brought this up in an earlier post:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=24578&referrerid=5886)

This is very convenient because you can group similar playlists
together and makes browsing long lists of playlists easier.  Currently,
slimserver doesn't display playlists this way.  We're fortunate that it
does display all the playlists, but in one long list, instead of in
folders.  Would it be possible to use custom browse to display iTunes
playlists the way they were intended?  I really have no idea how these
things are managed so I have no idea if this is possible at all.

-Steve

--
wnshall