wnshall;184212 Wrote:
> Has anyone tried Custom Browse with the Nokia skin and have it work?  I
> tried and got a blank skin (both on my Nokia 770 and on my PC.)I would be
> surprised if it works because I haven't tested towards it and
the default and Fishbone skin which Custom Browse has been tested with
required some special handling inside Custom Browse to get them to
work. The problem with the Nokia skin is that I don't have the Nokia770
device myself, so if I spent time fixing the problems I wouldn't have
have any use for it myself since I don't use the nokia skin.

If anyone is willing to make a patch and also is willing to support it
in the future I would be happy to include support for the Nokia skin in
the Custom Browse distribution.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))