Main changes:

-  Refresh favourites list when rename a favourite.
-  If a player does not have 'power' attribute, then always assume its
  on.
-  Only show volume control if player reports
  'digital_volume_control:1'
-  Add 'hasAlbums:1' to years query.
-  Remove arrows from browse headers, and elide titles to indicate
  collapsed.

I'm working on what will be 1.0.0, and this will have; favourite
folders, presets, re-layout of 'Home' screen ('My Music' will be a list
entry like other items, and you will able to pin an item from here (e.g.
'Albums') to the home screen). If you are interested, this is in the
'devel' branch - but it is not complete, nor fully tested. I'll keep the
'master' branch for fixing any bugs until 'devel' is ready.