cpd73 wrote:
> Main changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Refresh favourites list when rename a favourite.
  -  If a player does not have 'power' attribute, then always assume
  > its on.
  -  Only show volume control if player reports
  > 'digital_volume_control:1'
  -  Add 'hasAlbums:1' to years query.
  -  Remove arrows from browse headers, and elide titles to indicate
  > collapsed.
  > > >

> I'm working on what will be 1.0.0, and this will have; favourite
> folders, presets, re-layout of 'Home' screen ('My Music' will be a
> list entry like other items, and you will able to pin an item from
> here (e.g. 'Albums') to the home screen). If you are interested, this
> is in the 'devel' branch - but it is not complete, nor fully tested.
> I'll keep the 'master' branch for fixing any bugs until 'devel' is
> ready.

You are a rock star!  Thanks SO MUCH.  I just tried out the devel branch
with the new home screen layout and it is great!

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X