One thing worth mentioning is that Alexa is only too delighted to play
music for you by other means than MediaServer. She thinks the Echo
itself should be the centre of you music-playing universe. So she's
trigger-happy when it comes to music-playing commands and has a bias
towards the Echo. If you ask to play the album Abacab by Genesis and she
responds with "I can't find the album Abacab by Genesis", believe it or
not she didn't even invoke the skill but handled that herself. I made
sure that any failures to find something in your library would always
end with *"... in your library"* so you know that the skill was at least
invoked and it was LMS that returned a no-match. Doesn't happen often
but can be puzzling when it does so it's a tip worth remembering.

Sometimes, behind the scenes I have to do several queries to your
library, concatenate the results, and fuzzy match. And even then it
isn't perfect. If you ask to play the album Ten by Pearl Jam, she
returns "10" and not Ten. So my search will be for 10 which will fail.
The artist Matchbox 20 is, however, Matchbox 20 and not Twenty so that's
fine. There's a big difference between a visual search with a UI in
front of you when browsing your library and when you're doing that by
voice with so many dialects in the world.

If only LMS allowed regex-based querying of the library...