Amazon does not allow mentioning details of payment until you start the
ISP process verbally. Skills that do so fail certification. They also
sometimes offer discounts for Prime members out of their own pocket and
don't want people complaining when they don't get that. When you tell
Alexa "I want a subscription", she will tell you.

Livingroom1, Livingroom2 and Livingroom3 will also not work for you,
stickers or not. They are not valid room bare-names.

It's not a database issue, it's a build issue. When you ask a skill
"what's playing on the {Playername} player?" the skill's intent-model
has to have pre-warned her what values to remotely expect for
Playername. Very frustratingly, that cannot be done on the fly based on
your retrieved player names but must be pre-compiled. The slot 'type'
which I have chosen is Amazon.ROOM which means "Names of rooms typical
in houses and other buildings".

There is a fairly new option to add Dynamic Entities to a type, but it
only works *after *a type has already been used in a session and then
persists for 30 mins in the cloud. Problem is, first time you used a
non-Room player name, I could not have added that to the OK-list so your
first command would always fail. I found that unacceptable in testing so
didn't implement it. When Amazon allow the adding of Dynamic Entities to
occur before the slot is processed, I'll certainly do it. But they don't
share roadmaps.

The meep solution was to add people's player names to the build so they
get pre-compiled. That's fine for a dev/beta skill but not a certified
one - every update to a certified skill has to go through a full
re-certification cycle which is not trivial.