Just as an aside, for those bored of Chrome security errors and if you
do/can run an Apache proxy using Lets Encrypt on the same system, then
this config seems to work for me (for only the web interface, not the
streams or CLI):

Code:
--------------------

  <IfModule ssl_module>
  Listen 9443
  </IfModule>

  <VirtualHost *:9443>
  ServerAdmin [MYEMAIL]

  ServerName [DOMAIN]
  SSLCertificateFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/[DOMAIN]/fullchain.pem
  SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/[DOMAIN]/privkey.pem
  Include /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-apache.conf

  UseCanonicalName On
  SSLProxyEngine On

  SSLProxyCheckPeerCN off
  SSLProxyCheckPeerName off
  ProxyPreserveHost On
  ProxyRequests Off
  RequestHeader set X-Forwarded-Proto "https" env=HTTPS

  ProxyPass / http://localhost:9000/ KeepAlive=On
  ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:9000/ KeepAlive=On
  </VirtualHost>

Obviously replace the stuff in [...] with your data.

I may have missed some other config, but that's the core of it...