Peter Galbavy wrote:
> Just as an aside, for those bored of Chrome security errors and if you
> do/can run an Apache proxy using Lets Encrypt on the same system, then
> this config seems to work for me (for only the web interface, not the
> streams or CLI):

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Obviously replace the stuff in [...] with your data.
>
> I may have missed some other config, but that's the core of it...

Thank you; however this is certainly a bit outside my little wheelhouse,
as I have never played with Apache before. I don't know enough to know
what the right questions are to ask. I assume the goal above is to wrap
port 9000 in TLS and send/receive on port 9443? So, we then point our
browser to https://[Server IP Addr]:9443/material/mobile?

Running Ubuntu 18.04: I assume I have to add something like this to a
file in /etc/apache2/sites-available. I have a hostname but not a
domainname on my server, but I do have a file named default-ssl.conf; I
am assuming I have to add a block to that ... maybe? Do I need an actual
SSL certificate for my server in order for this to work?

This is interesting and I will play with it this weekend. I assume I am
going to brick Apache2 on my server ... but it will be fun.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Material Skin >
ifi USB iSilencer > Audirect Beam DAC > Senn IE 80 earbuds
*Bedroom:* Pixel 3a Phone + SB Player + Material/mobile > Bose SoundLink
Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 7.9.2
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify