bpa wrote:
> What is the VPN doing ?  making a UK user appear in a non UK country ?

If I click say Radio 2 when the VPN is connected, then the Radio 2 Icon
appears, besides which it says

-  Jeremy Vine (i.e. name of the current radio show)
-  29/11/2019
-  BBC Radio 2
-  320kbps, VBR, AAC LC

But it never actually starts playing and the timer stays stuck at 0:00.
I have no idea why it is messing up iPlayer radio stations. I have tried
setting it to a UK IP address, an IP address that is meant to work with
BBC iPlayer, and making the URL exceptions in my previous post, none of
which work.  But other non iPlayer radio stations do work. I had exactly
the same problem with a different VPN (IPVanish) which never worked. I
thought with the new VPN, and setting the exceptions, maybe it would
work. Sadly life isn't so simple!!