I just installed an LMS system with 3 squeezelite clients at my
brother's house, all working well! He uses Spotify and I don't so this
was my first time using the Spotty plugin.  No problems getting it
authorized and working though we weren't able to find his "liked songs"
that show up in his Spotify app from within the Spotty plugin in LMS.
We got Spotty working right as I was leaving yesterday so I didn't
reallly have any time to look around.  Heading back over there tonight
so if anyone has any pointers I'd appreciate it!

I thought I found a post that indicated that "liked songs" should show
up under playlists in the Spotty app but my brother texted me and said
he didn't see it.