mherger wrote:
> > I thought I found a post that indicated that "liked songs" should
> show
> > up under playlists in the Spotty app but my brother texted me and
> said
> > he didn't see it.
>
> The "Liked Songs" list is "stupid", in that Spotify would put all tracks
>
> in there which are part of a liked album, playlist, or artist. Which
> means it can easily be thousands of items. Which is difficult to handle
>
> through Spotify's API.
>
> If you wanted to use it despite it's little usefulness in many cases,
> you'll have to get your own client_id from Spotify (see
> https://developer.spotify.com/dashboard/applications) and enter this in
>
> Settings/Advanced/Spotty.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael.  Maybe I'll have him try making a playlist from his
liked songs which would then show up as a playlist in Spotty?  Sort of a
funny thread about that here where they were having trouble selecting
long track lists and one responder used blue tack to hold down his arrow
key :)

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Create-a-Playlist-of-all-Liked-Songs/td-p/4779211