philchillbill wrote:
> Thank you very much for the offer. One of the reasons for the 4K lines
> covering English is that I want users to be able to issue commands in as
> many ways as possible. Contrary to popular belief, there's no
> intelligence in Alexa. If the skill code has an utterance sample of "I'd
> like some jazz" and a user says "I would like some jazz", that won't
> match. You have to explicitly code every tiny variance. I kid you not.
> Maybe for French it would suffice to have a more limited list of ways
> you must say the command - better than nothing at all, perhaps. But I
> wonder how a French speaking Alexa would interpret a command issued in
> French but naming an English song title. For example, Faire jouer la
> chanson Dark side of the Moon. Maybe I'm mistaken and it would work just
> fine.I can help as well for French translation/utterances. I already tried to
develop some skill to start/stop/change radio with Alexa for my own
piCorePlayer. I know that it is not only about translating, but also
about being creative for guessing how people may ask.
French Alexa sucks big time when recognizing English title. I often have
to guess how to pronounce an English title with French phonetics to make
myself understand. Just like speaking to a French child that has never
heard/read English: Alexa, joue see-na-had o co nor, for Sinead O'Connor
!!

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3S en utilisant Tapatalk