DrMacabre wrote:
> It’s also valid the other way around, i had one of my player named «
> chambre » and tried to have the english alexa do anything with it...
> even when listening her saying « chambrweu » i couldn’t figure how to
> spell it correctly myself and finally change it to bedroom... i wonder
> why they don’t simply implement something that can listen and figure
> when it’s french or english or something else... i wonder how it works
> when you guys in holland have to spell something like Hoogvliet,
> Spijkenisse or Den Haag to alexa [emoji28]

[emoji23] Alexa is not available in NL and Amazon will not even ship
Echos to NL so we have to buy them abroad. Maybe that’s the reason ! I
have 11 Echos to test as much as I can and whenever I talk to the Amazon
support guys they always comment that my Echos are from DE, UK and US,
geez.

There really should be on the fly language switching. ‘Alexa, somebody
here wants to ask a question in French..’ or ‘I want to play a song with
a French title..’ —> switch to expecting French pronunciation. Doubt
they see the need though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk