wt0 wrote:
> That particular behavior is controlled by the server, not the app. For
> most the items in that context menu, the app just sends whatever command
> the server tells it to send.

Hi there!  Thanks for your response.

I just tried it on my setup (MacOS server, latest version) and the the
server approach behaves exactly how I'd expect it to, but the squeeze
control app does not. There's a difference between server and app
behavior. Specifically:

Via the server: if I select My Music -> Genres -> Holiday (as an
example) -> and then select the triangle play button that is in the same
row as a specific artist it will play JUST the holiday albums by that
artist.

Via squeeze control: if I select My Music -> Genres -> Holiday (or
whatever) -> scroll to specific artist, press and hold the circle-plus
button and select play, it will queue ALL albums by that artist, not
just the holiday albums. (Same with Add To End and Play Next, both add
all albums not just the specific genre'd albums).

Of note - it does behave as I'd expect if I short click the circle-plus
button. In that case it adds just the holiday albums by that artist to
the end.

Thank you!