the_arm wrote:
> Hi there!  Thanks for your response.
>
> I just tried it on my setup (MacOS server, latest version) and the the
> server approach behaves exactly how I'd expect it to, but the squeeze
> control app does not. There's a difference between server and app
> behavior. Specifically:
>
> Via the server: if I select My Music -> Genres -> Holiday (as an
> example) -> and then select the triangle play button that is in the same
> row as a specific artist it will play JUST the holiday albums by that
> artist.
>
> Via squeeze control: if I select My Music -> Genres -> Holiday (or
> whatever) -> scroll to specific artist, press and hold the circle-plus
> button and select play, it will queue ALL albums by that artist, not
> just the holiday albums. (Same with Add To End and Play Next, both add
> all albums not just the specific genre'd albums).
>
> Of note - it does behave as I'd expect if I short click the circle-plus
> button. In that case it adds just the holiday albums by that artist to
> the end.
>
> Thank you!How it actually behaves when you use the browser interface has
> nothing
do with how the controllers behave. The two interfaces go through
different subsystems on the server.

The list of items in the context menu and the commands associated with
each item is retrieved in whole from the server. So when you click on an
item, the app just sends the command it got from the server.  The
problem you are experiencing is a bug that needs to be fixed on the
server.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk