Let me know if you would like me to carry out a test procedure that
matches your own regression test methods. I'm happy to spend time on
this.

I'm sorry I haven't found time yet to look into this some more. Would you be able to narrow down the failure to certain artists? Eg. Pick one have of your artists, run your tests. If it fails, pick a half of that. If not, pick the other half. And so on, until you have narrowed down the failure to some artist.

Or enable logging for MAI to see what artist picture it's downloading when the failure happens.

Did you define an artist picture folder? If not, I'd suggest you do so. Then check what images are missing. Replace them with something you found manually. Then see whether the crashes go away.

--

Michael