I am checking out the new "online library plugin" and came to following
question:

What is the intention of ".... and automatically check for changes"?
Is this feature already implemented and working?

My hope is that this feature will correct pathes in Qobuz which have
been changed by the platform provider.
My experience is that Qobuz is changing pathes making the older one kind
of inactive (and then marked with an *).

Is my hope too big? ;-)

Living Room / Hifi: piCorePlayer 4.0.0 on rPi 3B+ & Allo DigiOne & 1TB
USB (LMS 7.9.2 & Squeezelite) & Keces DC-116, Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock,
Rega DAC R, Rotel RB/RC-1070, Klipsch Forte III
Bedroom: Boom
Kitchen: Radio
Spare: SB3, Touch