mherger wrote:
> Well, I could do another API call to get the artwork information. But
> TBH I wanted to save the hassle...

I already tried that and I was surprised that it did not change at all.
I think your decision was right not to try this path.

> As I said: some calls do return the information, some don't. In this
> case we have the artwork.

Not all kinds of artwork, the problem occurs only with artist images.
For album artworks this behaviour I didn't found anywhere.

> Yep. One would return artwork info, the other not. The problem is I
> can't easily say "check cache or look online", because the latter would
>
> trigger an async call.

I think "async call" is the key.
It looks like the loading of artist pictures is implemented
asynchronously.

> But I can certainly double-check. When I find time.

That would be great.
I haven't been able to find out where in LMS the menu arrays are
interpreted and executed that the Qobuz plugin sends back to LMS.
I think that without this knowledge it is difficult to impossible to
explain the behaviour.

> It's incredible how little spare time there is when you have to spend
> all your time at home...

Ohhh yes, I know what you mean.