alnames wrote:
> I use a simple python script that creates a server that serves HLS
> streams for SiriusXM channels that works with playHLS v1 (with ffmpeg)
> but does not with playHLS v2. The server is on a Raspberry Pi and the
> LMS is on another Pi running picoreplayer. The LMS log shows the
> following when trying to use v2:
>
> Not a Master media playlist - missing #EXT-X-STREAM-INF in url
> http:192.168.*.*
> Attempt to play Media playlist as EXTINF EXT-X-TARGETDURATION persent
> for url http://192.168.*.*

What is wrong with using PlayHLS v1 ?

A HLS stream without a Master playlist is not really a proper HLS
stream.  Since you have authoring the stream you can easily create the
MAster playlist.  It gives details such as which codec is being used.

I can't even guess the problem since I can't play your stream and you
have not provided any examples of your playlists nor any details of your
system or the format / codecs used in your streams.