Just had an unusual thing happen on restarting LMS

Code:
--------------------

  "my" variable $err masks earlier declaration in same scope at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/lib/MyAnyEvent/Handlehls.pm
 line 2048.
  Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/lib/MyAnyEvent/HTTPhls.pm
 line 47.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/lib/MyAnyEvent/HTTPhls.pm
 line 47.
  Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/HLSPLAY.pm line 30.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/HLSPLAY.pm line 30.
  Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/Plugin.pm line 14.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/PlayHLS/Plugin.pm line 14.

I suspect that when LMS restarted it spotted that one of the players had
been connected to a stream and PlayHLS was called while in an odd
(startup) state.
I do not have resume on restart enabled.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author of plugins for Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW and Supla Finland