It starts playing immediatley for me too, but the content is from about
30 minutes ago, if I use the same link on VLC player on my PC, I get the
correct timed live stream.

I have now installed PlayHLS V1, and with that it works correct, must be
some sort of seekable stream issue, on DR's Android Radio app, you can
actually rewind the live streams about 1/2 hour.

Thank you for a great plugin, it is a real joy to be able to listen to
these streams on my Squeezeboxes :-)

Best regards
Bo

bpa wrote:
> It plays immediately for me.
>
> Do you mean it take 30 minutes for the stream to start playing or the
> stream is playing music from 30 minutes ago ?

Best regards
Bebop

SC 7.9.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 on FITPC2 , 3xSB Touch, Duet SBC&SBR w.
Cambridge DacMagic, 2 x Boom, SB Radio, Squeezeplay 7.4.1 on PC & MAC,
Squeezeplayer & Orangesqueeze on Android phone and tablet.