Here is a first version - add the following repo to your LMS plugins and
then enable "KCRW Track Information".

They do not give the expected end time / duration of tracks so showing
the currently playing one after a track change can take a few seconds.

You should see artist, title and artwork.
In the More area you should see Year, Label and album as well.

It might also show the tracks when the programme "Morning Becomes
Eclectic" is on the main KCRW station.
However, you will lose the programme information at other times ... so
you can disable that from the settings.

For now, I have left all of the settings that I have for Radio France -
not all are appropriate for this one but they don't hurt things.

Repository (will probably change if/when this gets released)
http://www.dabdig.co.uk/slimserver-rep/repo-kcrw.xml

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin