I also played Morning Becomes Eclectic as soon as it started (still
listening) and was really pleased that it worked as well.

In Settings/Plugins things are listed alphabetically and this one is
"KCRW Track Information".

I'll add in KCRW Santa Barbara just for completeness (largely simulcast
of KCRW).

But I need to work out a way to show programme information when no songs
are listed ... I have an idea for how to do it but do not want to praise
their schedules web page otherwise people who are used to seeing some
programme info via TuneIn would be disappointed (although you can tell
the plugin not to interfere with the main KCRW at all).

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin