Paul Webster wrote:
> You could try it while at your sønderjysk kaffebord

Unfortunately (maybe luckily?) we do not get that many sønderjysk
kaffebord in Copenhagen. Have you been to Sønderjylland and tried it?

Have just installed your plugin. At first I was a bit confused. Couldn't
find the plugin in My Apps. Then I started my existing Eclectic24
"bookmark" in Favorites, and the artwork and trackinfo immediately
appears! So the plugin automatically detects and hooks up on any playing
audio-stream I guess?  Nice :-)
And track-info actually appears to change pretty fast, sometimes
immediately. Also very cool I can see trackinfo for The Morning Becomes
Eclectic show on the main channel.

I cannot see where I can find the Label info. But maybe I haven't
studied the More area good enough. And anyway, it is the least important
detail.

I have two players. An RPi3 in the livingroom and a "real" SB Touch in
the bedroom. I noticed the trackinfo seems to change less reliably on a
player if it is not the one I have selected in LMS-UI on my
webbrowser/PC. It could be a coincidence, I will try investigate it a
bit more... But usually I'm only listening on player in livingroom and
have my LMS-UI connected to that. So not much of an issue for me in
reality.

I think it's really great work. Thanks a lot :-)

I owe you a bottle of something. I'll send you a private message...

*/Stig*
'*rockland*.dk' (https://www.rockland.dk) - '*last.fm*/user/rockland'
(https://last.fm/user/rockland) - '*discogs*.com/user/StigNygaard'
(https://discogs.com/user/StigNygaard) -
'*flickr*.com/photos/stignygaard'
(https://flickr.com/photos/stignygaard)
*Server:* LMS 7.9.2 ('LmsUpdate'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108960)) -
0030.1578996832 @ Jan 14 2020 on Synology DS716+II.  *Clients:* 'RPi3
(Max2Play, 7\" touch, HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro)'
(https://shop.max2play.com/en/raspberry-pi-2-bundle-7-display.html), SB
Touch, OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer. *Livingroom HiFi:* Marantz PM6005
and F3/Lyd Audiovector 2.
Try my *'Art Grabr' (https://greasyfork.org/scripts/20771)* for
fetching big *cover-art* from various sites - And *'Album Linkr'
(https://greasyfork.org/scripts/21153)* for a better *last.fm* desktop
browser experience...