As mentioned elsewhere, the current track doesn't seem to be updated
automatically.  I haven't seen this glitch mentioned: if the page is
refreshed, the compact track display is always presented, even if the
expanded display was in use.

I'd like to encourage the rapid inclusion of random mix support (a
third page, in addition to "Library" and "Playlists", perhaps?).  In
addition, I think the option of toggling between the existing layout
and one in which the Now Playing list is expanded (i.e. as multiple
columns) would be a useful enhancement, especially when used with
Random Mix and the expanded track display.

--
dbls