Shozzer wrote:
> With the OMLI plugin installed you can access favourites either through
> Qobuz or My Music. The advantage of the latter is that you will see your
> Qobuz favourites as part of your overall music collection.

Correct. What I was attempting to say was that you must go through My
Music in order to add a Qobuz favorite to your LMS favorites.

You can, of course, access your Qobuz favorites through the Qobuz
plugin. And the Qobuz favorites are automatically added to your
collection, so you can access them through My Music/Artists or My
Music/Albums. But Qobuz favorites are not automatically added to the LMS
list of favorites, and so far as I can tell, they cannot be added to
that list from within the Qobuz plugin. Please correct me if I'm wrong
about this! Unless that's incorrect, it is necessary to find your Qobuz
favorites in My Music/[Artists | Albums], if you want to add them to the
LMS list of favorites.

Sorry I haven't explained this very well. And I fear that's still true,
after this second attempt!

LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5
wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
no high-end or esoteric audio gear
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired