d6jg wrote:
> You can add new items in Qobuz to your Qobuz library and therefore to My
> Music but it is complicated.
>
> Open Qobuz in LMS
> Search for an artist etc
> Navigate until you see the track listing of an album you want to add
> Add 1 track from that album to playlist
> Click more on the track now in your playlist
> Choose On Qobuz
> Now you can add the Artist, the Album or the Track to your Qobuz
> favourites via Manage.
>
> The items in the Qobuz search results can be added to LMS favourites but
> can only be added to Qobuz favourites (and therefore LMS My Music) if
> they are in the playlist - or so it seems to me.

Thanks for describing the process to add an album to the Qobuz
favorites! That may be all rlsx wanted. If he still hasn't added the
OMLI plugin, it's his only option. In any case, it's the necessary first
step in the process I was describing, and I neglected to give any
directions for that step.

Once the album has been added to My Music, it can be added to to LMS
Favorites, as well, IF it is accessed through the My Music menu.

LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5
wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
no high-end or esoteric audio gear
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired