RobbH wrote:
> Correct. What I was attempting to say was that you must go through My
> Music in order to add a Qobuz favorite to your LMS favorites.
>
> You can, of course, access your Qobuz favorites through the Qobuz
> plugin. And the Qobuz favorites are automatically added to your
> collection, so you can access them through My Music/Artists or My
> Music/Albums. But Qobuz favorites are not automatically added to the LMS
> list of favorites, and so far as I can tell, they cannot be added to
> that list from within the Qobuz plugin. Please correct me if I'm wrong
> about this! Unless that's incorrect, it is necessary to find your Qobuz
> favorites in My Music/[Artists | Albums], if you want to add them to the
> LMS list of favorites.
>
> Sorry I haven't explained this very well. And I fear that's still true,
> after this second attempt!

You can add new items in Qobuz to your Qobuz library and therefore to My
Music but it is complicated.

Open Qobuz in LMS
Search for an artist etc
Navigate until you see the track listing of an album you want to add
Add 1 track from that album to playlist
Click more on the track now in your playlist
Choose On Qobuz
Now you can add the Artist, the Album or the Track to your Qobuz
favourites via Manage.

The items in the Qobuz search results can be added to LMS favourites but
can only be added to Qobuz favourites (and therefore LMS My Music) if
they are in the playlist - or so it seems to me.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng