What a brilliant piece of work! I've just tried the v1.1 and it works
well. I did try Jens' patched version and for some reason it didn't
start.

Here's my enhancement request (have to admit I've no idea if its
feasible) ... I'd like to be able to specify more than one
start/destination pair, and to be able to select which is active from
the remote.

This would handily cover A to B as well as B to A (the morning/evening
thing, although a neat idea, doesn't work for me) and A to C, D to E
etc etc.  A to B and A to C would certainly get used in my house...

I suppose one way might be to assign each pair a number from 0 to 9 and
switch using the keypad.....

Many thanks for this already!

Ceejay

--