I just submitted an update to the Store.  Probably see in published in
about 3 days.

Changes:

- I rewrote the code that connects everything up to the server and I'm
  using a different approach.  The purpose is to improve reliability
  when riding through a server is restart, as well as handling
  sleep/wake, and to simplify the code. Before, SLX would try and
  connect via http first.  (I guess at the time I thought it was easier
  for me to figure out things like missing server, authentication fails,
  and other errors that way.)  Now, SLX will attempt to connect via
  Telnet/CLI first.  Then it will ask the server what its HttpPort is so
  that will always be correct no matter what.  Also now, having the
  Telnet connection first also allows my to use the "can" protocol to
  check if material skin is supported, rather than just try the material
  url and see if I get an error.  In my testing, the new way seems like
  it is working more reliably.
-
- The taskbar icon will now display a hint when you hover over it that
  shows what is currently playing.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X