pmendiuk wrote:
> I have noticed lately that Squeezelite-X is not running after coming out
> of sleep or hibernation.  Previously it had no issue.  Is there a way to
> run it as a service or something?
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick

I have noticed this also (once).  In the latest version if you open the
debug options (Ctrl-Alt-D) you will see an option called "Player restart
sleep/wake" which is enabled by default.  By default SLX will terminate
the players on sleep and start them back up on wake.  You can try
disabling this.  I'm looking into it as I saw it once a couple versions
ago.

Nah, can't run Squeezelite as a service and I don't think it would help
this problem as I think it has to do with code related to how the app
responds to sleep and wake signals and staying coordinated with embedded
browser app and the squeezelite processes.  I think the problem is
related to coordination with the squeezelite or the embedded browser
engine.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X