Thanks again Pinkdot for doing this ..... Regarding the statement in the
first post of this thread....

>>>SYNOLOGY HAS ANNOUNCED TO DISCONTINUE LOGITECH MEDIA SERVER SUPPORT
AND REMOVE IT FROM PACKAGE CENTER, AS OF JULY 2020. HOW THIS WILL AFFECT
OUR COMMUNITY PACKAGES IN THE LONG TERM IS UNCERTAIN. SO, ENJOY WHILE IT
LASTS.<<<

I noticed that Roon also is able to Have it's Roon Core Package running
on the Synology NAS. It was not available at all from Synology, But an
"Individual Enthusiast" has developed a Script to allow it to run on the
Synology NAS. So, would we also need an "Individual Enthusiast" to
develop a Script, if Synology removes support for LMS Update?

30271

|Filename: Roon.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30271|