results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

I think I ran into a little problem with the way the ID of IPevents is
used as part of the URL for triggering those events. Because the ID is
no URI encoded, characters like space, slash or any umlaut seem to end
up in the URL on the HTML page. In my case, an umlaut in the ID was no
correctly rended by the browser and the link did not trigger the event.

If my assumption is correct, encoding/decoding special characters on the
controller should help. But what I would like even better is if one
could keep the ID simple and use an additional caption element of
IPevent to specify the text displayed on the page.