mherger wrote:
> > I've uploaded the zip file. Hopefully, I did it correctly. The
> problems
> > start at approximately the #370 in APPS/QOBUZ/MYFAVORITES/ALBUMS.
>
> Unfortunately I only see traces of the plugin getting the list of
> playlists, but not fetching the playlist itself. Maybe you could share
> it with me?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I've resent the  server log. I hope this is correct. If not, I apologize
once again. I've also noticed that in LMS 8.0 streaming media files now
appear under MY MUSIC. This works perfectly for album selection (except
for the 500 album limit). A fix for this would accomplish much and solve
my problem (bypassing the Qobuz plugin). Ringrazie.