Michael, these are albums rather than tracks. They are consistent
between LMS and Qobuz grids until about the halfway point and then they
lose all continuity. I also found several albums on the Qobuz grid that
are no longer available. I deleted them.

Please try to delete all non-playable items and see whether this improves the behaviour in LMS. The fact that you see less imported albums than you have favorites might tell us that some/many of them were no longer playable. Feel free to enable logging for Qobuz and re-run a scan, then upload your scanner.log to

https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a

--

Michael