Thank you Michael. As per your instructions, I tried reverting to the
CLASSIC interface. Same problem persisted. The incorrect selection
starts at #360 of 735...approximately at the halfway mark of my Qobuz
Favorites. Interestingly, when using Qobuz's web player, Qobuz desktop
interface and also Audirvana desktop, there are no misdirection problems
when selecting an album to play. The problem is limited to LMS. I'm a
mystery writer and everyone loves a good mystery...especially in these
difficult days, with lots of free time! Any suggestions would be most
welcome. Thank you again.