MarSOnEarth wrote:
> MIPMixer saturates SATA I/O bandwidth (while pushing just ~40MB/s of R/W
> data) with 8 threads, which; in turn, pegs the CPU(s), so all that back
> & forth trancoding should not add that much to the analysis time. Good
> luck.

BTW, I discovered I don't need to use the Windows version at all.
"MusicMagicServer start -threads 8" allows 8 mipcore (analysis)
instances to run in parallel, so solves the analysis item issue for me.
(Discovered this after making my directory and filenames Windows
compatible :( ) Think I might write a simple python script to transcode
tracks (into tmpfs), process via MIP, remove transcoded versions -
repeat until finished.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.