Hi Michael,

I recently observed a critical, reproducible interaction between
Spotty's Connect functionality and the "Group player" plug-in by
Phillipe, which I tried for the first time.

One of the groups I had defined for a Touch (set at 100% volume, because
it is feeding an external DAC) and a Radio. When defining the group as a
Spotify connect target and then starting to play music from the Android
Spotify app, the volume of the Radio is raised to 100%!

Because it is quite robust and 100% doesn't make it immediately break,
there was no real damage. I do not want to imagine it had been the
Touch, connected via its analog outs to the Pre and having the volume
controlled mainly by it (with the Pre set realatively high), as I used
to do earlier. If others are using such a setup, it might cause real
damage.

Best,
Mo