Just to be clear. My LMS/Spotty is seeing all the devices just fine. The
list of devices shows up on the Spotty settings page and since when i am
logged into spotify with my primary account those devices show up.
However at the same time if one of my children are logged in with their
own spotify accounts (which is linked to my primary family account) they
are unable to see any devices except the Denon which has native spotify
support.

The setting you speciified is not enabled.

Hmm... and they're on the same network as your LMS? And the LMS isn't behind a firewall or something blocking port 5353?

--

Michael