slartibartfast wrote:
> I have used random song mix and as you say the playlist starts with 10
> songs and adds more when necessary. Random song mix has no link to
> MusicIP though.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Random does not seem to add titles as you are experiencing, and as was
my previous experience.  More and more it seems an LMS reinstall may
indeed be in order, when I can find time to configure it.  I'd like to
install LMS 8.x on top when it becomes stable and see if that resolves
things.

I never have seen it stated that MIP was involved with random mixing,
but the mixes seem to make an uncanny sense more often then not.  Thanks
for clarifying that is not the case.